1 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
3 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 small onion
1 can diced black olives
1/3 C bacon crumbles
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
½ C ricotta cheese
1/2 cup flour
2 cans chicken broth
3 Tbsp. parmesan cheese,
½ cup mozzarella cheese
1) Generously season chicken breasts with “Seasonings”.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Dice chicken and set aside.
2) While chicken is baking dice green pepper, red pepper, and onion.
3) Cook angel hair pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, until al dente.
4) Sauté vegetables in butter and add in bacon and remove from skillet. In the same skillet, add cream cheese, ricotta, flour and broth to boil, whisking constantly and seasoning generously with “Seasonings”. Add in the vegetables and bacon, black olives, and chicken. Simmer together on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring frequently.
5) Add parmesan and mozzarella to the creamy chicken mixture
5) Toss creamy chicken mixture with angel hair and turn into 9×13” sprayed dish.
Top with cracked pepper and mozzarella.
6) Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350